- Powerful and complete navigation menu building solution
- Current version: 5.4
- Platform: CodeCharge Studio 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3
- Technologies: PHP, ASP, ASP.NET (VB, C#, VB InMotion, C# InMotion), JSP, Perl, ColdFusion
- Price: $32.00
- Menu Builder gives possibility to create both static and database-driven menus and makes it easy to modify existing menus later.
- Native support for CodeCharge styles provides you with beautiful menus matching your site design automatically.
Building Menu from database source
In this demo we will create navigation menu based on data obtained from database. Also we play with some options, e.g. menu direction and look.
Building Menu from static datasource
Demo shows you how to create simple navigation menu based on data entered from keyboard.
- Easy to use
You shouldn't learn how to configure 3d party library for your new web site
and database. And you don't need to learn any new functions or worry about making
- CodeCharge Studio 3 Styles support
your customized Styles.
- Many themes to choose from
Choose from several themes included with the menu, e.g. modern Vista-like menu
- Customizable templates for header and submenu items
If you can find combination of Style on Theme for your site you may create your
own menu look by changing it's templates.
- Horizontal and vertical menus
- Menu alignment
Menu can be aligned horizontally and vertically.
- Static and database sources support
Just run the wizard and go through it's steps.
- Menu icons
Menu can be easily customized to add icons into menu items. See documentation
- Modify mode for existing menus
Our builder has Modify option for editing previously created menus. You
don't need to recreate whole menu from scratch each time you want to make changes.
item. See documentation for details.
- Frames support
Create menus for framed web sites (cross-frame menus). Optionally you can configure
each menu item separately: manually or based on database. See documentation
- Popup windows support
Specific menu items can be configured for opening in Popup windows. See
documentation for details.
Full printable documentation on all features and properties available for download!
- Only one menu per page is supported*
* Unfortunately library we use has limitation for only one menu per page. But
actually it is can be easily done by using frames. See documentation
- All major browsers supported
8.0+, Firefox 1.0+, Mozilla, Safari 2.0+.
- Straightforward installation
Just run setup and in few seconds builder becomes available from CodeCharge
- Unlimited web sites
Unlike other commercial menu libraries we don't have any usage limitations
for number of projects, domains or servers.
- Free e-mail support
- Free product updates